REports – movement summary
Refining Report Summary
Asset: Use this selection to see the movement summary for assets.
Person: Use this selection to see the movement summary for people.
Date: Change the date range here to see the movement summary for the selected date range.
Type: Change this to only see the movement summary to objects of the selected type.
Status: Change this to see all objects or only objects that are either active or inactive.
Count Unique: Check this to only see unique object events. If the same object enters a location multiple times in the selected date range, it will only be counted once.
- Location: Name of the location for this movement summary.
- Arrived: Quantity of objects that have entered this location in the selected date range.
- Departed: Quantity of objects that have left this location in the selected date range.
- Seen: Quantity of objects that have been seen at this location in the selected date range.
- Average Visit Duration: Average time for objects to have stayed at this location.
Export Summary: Click this button to export a .csv of the logs shown in the movement summary.
A location can be clicked to view the summary for that location’s zones.
To continue, click here for information on Assets.