assigning a proxpoint to a place
Assign a ProxPoint to a Place
When a ProxPoint is assigned to a Place, our reporting system will generate ingress/egress data for personnel and assets that are associated with Tags. Follow the steps below to associate your ProxPoint with the Place you created.
- Go to Devices in the menu bar on the left side of the screen.
- Select BC4520 Proxpoint.
- Your ProxPoint will be displayed the next window.
- Select More Options (the 3 dots on the right side of the screen) within the device description.
- Choose Edit.
- Go to the bottom of the Edit window to Installed Location.
- At Select Type, choose the type of Place (site or zone) that you created in the previous step.
- Click on Select Object and begin typing the name of the Place you created.
- Click Save Changes
- Good job. Let’s see what Loop Cloud can do with Maps and Reports!